<center>Welcome to the 2TP forums! no "soviets" allowed!</center>
<center>Welcome to the 2TP forums! no "soviets" allowed!</center>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

. . . R e b o r n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Developer
Developer
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-11

do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies? Empty
PostSubject: do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies?   do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:35 am

Here is a good link-portal streaming vidz of asian dramas/movies I recommend

http://www.mysoju.com
Korean drama (Korean: 한국드라마) refers to televised dramas, similar to Western miniseries, produced in the Korean language for Korean audiences. Many of these dramas have become popular throughout Asia and have contributed to the general phenomenon of the Korean wave. Most popular Korean dramas have also become popular throughout East and Southeast Asia. Some of the most internationally popular Korean dramas are Full House, Stairway to Heaven, My Girl, Dae Jang Geum, My Lovely Sam Soon, Autumn in My Heart, Princess Hours and 1st Shop of Coffee Prince. Recently some Korean dramas have gained modest popularity in Latin American countries such as Mexico[1], Peru, Chile, and Brazil.

and you can also try

http://www.crunchyroll.com
Crunchyroll is an American online entertainment brand and international online community focused on Asian Entertainment including anime, manga, drama, music in addition to electronic entertainment and auto racing content. It was founded on 2006 by a group of University of California-Berkeley undergraduate students. Crunchyroll’s distribution channel and partnership program delivers content to over five million online community members worldwide. Crunchyroll is funded by the premiere group Venrock.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://toteroclan.forumotion.net
putik
Kalang
Kalang
putik

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies?   do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:33 pm

two thumbs up..
Back to top Go down
isda
Scavenger
Scavenger
isda

Male Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies?   do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:23 am

woohooo Laughing
Back to top Go down
iklog
Scavenger
Scavenger
iklog

Male Number of posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies?   do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:38 am

okay lng pinanood ko coffee prince pra mkarelate ky apol... Smile
Back to top Go down
putik
Kalang
Kalang
putik

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies?   do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:28 pm

may dvd aq ng coffee prince sir...kaso bawal hiramen..haha mag mysoju k nalang...

gnda din ung series na yan..ciao Razz
Back to top Go down
iklog
Scavenger
Scavenger
iklog

Male Number of posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies?   do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:57 am

cnabi m p bwal pla hiramin Mad

niyayabang m lng e Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies?   do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you want to be hook on Kor-Jap-Asian dramas/movies?
Page 1 of 1