<center>Welcome to the 2TP forums! no "soviets" allowed!</center>
<center>Welcome to the 2TP forums! no "soviets" allowed!</center>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

. . . R e b o r n

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)

Go down 
+4
jzflores27
BoBoT
putik
neil
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:36 am

The tenets of LaVeyan Satanism. Written by Anton Szandor LaVey in 1967.

1. Do not give opinion or advice unless you are asked.
  2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
  4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
  5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
  6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
  7. Acknowledge the power of magic
    if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you
    deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you
    will lose all you have obtained.
  8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
  9. Do not harm little children.
  10. Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food.
  11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Source: http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Eleven.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:40 am

Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 TwoFallen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:44 am

Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 Mother-and-child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
BoBoT
Digoy
Digoy
BoBoT

Male Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:48 am

oh no puro demonyo Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 020
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:49 am

http://mindofscott.com/PortalToHellSecretPage.html

prv:
The Secret Page of the Portal to Hell 666
Zaqqum - زقوم

From Al Saffat - Those Ranging in Ranks

The fruit of the tree of agony can make all evil and ill. Recite this name and you too shall feel its effects. Id Jakruel, the sayer of the sixty-six names, will use this name to make ill those that would stop him. Rather than use the defeater name it is best to simply avoid the sayer. In some cases it may be necessary to kill the sayer in his physical form.

The Main Portal to Hell Page Pentagram

Home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:50 am

Names of Demons

AGLASIS
He is under the rule of Hael and Sergulath. He can transport anything throughout the world.

BARTZABEL
Kabbalistic Demon of Mars. He has the power to raise storms.

Bartzabel has black wings. He is bald with a small black haired ponytail and he is a little chubby. He seems to be a very dark Demon, except for his brilliant white aura. He isn't illuminated but there is a white aura around him. When he departed, he walked right through the wall. He is very wise and appears to be very very old.
SIGIL

BECHARD
Bechard has power over winds and storms, lightening, rain, hail. Friday is his day of power. Bechard is under the power of the Duke "Syrach." Bechard rules over Fridays.
SIGIL

BRULEFER
He is ruled by Hael and Sergulath. He makes one beloved.

BUCON
Bucon is under the power of Hael and Sergulath. He has the power to incite hatred and jealousy between the sexes.

CARNIVEAN
He was a Prince of the Order of Powers. He bestows confidence, boldness and strength.

CARREAU
He was a Prince of the Order of Powers. He gives one control over emotions and bestows strength.

CLAUNECK
Clauneck has power over goods, money and finances. He can discover hidden treasures and bestow great wealth. He is much loved by Lucifer. He brings money from a distance. He is obedient to those who treat him with respect. Clauneck is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

CLISTHERET
She can make day into night and night into day. She is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
She has a green complexion and a large bulbous head like Lucifuge Rofocal and Valefor. She is friendly. -High Priestess Maxine
SIGIL

ELELOGAP
Elelogap is ruled over by Agaliarept and Tarihimal. He has power over the element of Water.

FRIMOST
Frimost has power over women and brings the enjoyment of them to the men who summon him. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach." He rules over Tuesdays.
SIGIL

FRUCISSIERE
He brings the dead to life. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

FRUTIMIERE
He rules over parties and festivals He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

GRESSIL
Gressil was the third of the Order of Thrones. He encourages one to comfort, luxery and indulgence.

GULAND
Guland can cause all varieties of disease. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

HAEL
Hael is under the rule of Nebiros. He instructs in the wrting of all kinds of letters; speaking. He gives the immediate power to speak in other languages and explains the most secret things.

HARISTUM
He is ruled over by Hael and Sergulath. He gives the abilty to pass through fire without getting burned.

HERAMAEL
Heramael is under the rule of Satanachia. He teaches the art of medicine and gives knowledge of all diseases, with their full and total cure. He is an expert on botany, the healing powers of plants and the places and manner in which to gather them. He is ruled over by Satanachia.

HIEPACTH
He can bring people to the summoner who are at a distance. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

HUICTHGARA
He has power over sleep and wakefulness; insomnia. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

HUMOTS
Humots can transport all mannner of books for the summoner's pleasure. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

KLEPOTH
Klepoth brings dreams and visions of all kinds. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

KHIL
Khil can cause great Earthquakes. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

MERSILDE
Mersilde can transport one through astral projection. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

MINOSON
Minoson is under the rule of Hael and Sergulath. He insures winning in all games.

MORAIL
He can make anything invisible. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

MUSISIN
Musisin has ower over great lords and government officials. He can instruct them. Musisin is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

OEILLET
He was a Prince of the Order of Dominions. He has power over money and wealth.

OLIVIER
Olivier was a Prince of the Archangels. He has power over wealth and money.

PAZUZU
Pazuzu has long been known as a protector Demon, especially of women in childbirth. Pazuzu gained fame with the movie "The Exorcist" where he was portrayed as the possessing Demon.

Leroy Anderson relates his experience with Pazuzu:
I contacted Pazuzu about 1 week ago, just mentally. I kept calling him and in a little while I could feel him. He's a very, very poweful and positive Demon. I asked him for a favor which he did in just 24 hours and has promised to help me with other things. He loves poetry and feels very strongly about serving Father. He inspires poets and loves being remembered. If you're friends with him he'll protect you and give you insights about what your enemies are doing. He's really really good company. I too felt drawn to him ever since I saw the movie, "The Exorcist." I just knew deep inside that he's not nasty as the movie shows him, and I was right. Right now he wants me to write a poem about him. He's a good friend. May Lord Satan Bless him.

PENTAGNONY
He is under the rule of Sergulath and Hael. He renders invisibility and the love of those in power.

PROCULO
Proculo is ruled by Hael and Sergulath. He has rulership over sleep and dreams.

ROSIER
Rosier was second in the Order of Dominions. He bestows the gift of romantic and fanciful speech in love. He incites love between the sexes and brings about romance.

SIRCHADE
Sirchade has powers over animals. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

SEGAL
Segal causes all manner of prodigies, both natural and supernatural. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

SERGULATH
Sergulath is under the power of Nebiros. He teaches the art of speculation, tactics and the breaking of hostile ranks.

SERGUTHY
Serguthy is ruled over by Satanachia. He has power over women.

SIDRAGROSM
He is under the power of Sergulath and Hael. He makes women dance naked.

SONNEILLON
He was fourth in the Order of Thrones. He bestows one with courage and confidence.

SURGAT
Surgat can open any and all locks. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."
SIGIL

SUSTUGRIEL
Sustugriel is ruled over by Satanachia. He teaches magick, and brings famliars for all desires.

TRIMASEL
Trimasel teaches all chemistry and sleight of hand. He knows all the secrets of Alchemy. He is under the power of Satanachia

VERRIER Verrier gives confidence, strength and courage. He was of the Order of Principalities where he held the position of Prince.

VERRINE
Verrine motivates one to action. He was of the Order of the Thrones.

src:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSII.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:56 am

Satan [Standard Hebrew: שָׂטָן, Satan Tiberian Hebrew Śāṭān; Koine Greek:Σατανάς, Satanás; Aramaic language Aramaic: Śaṭanâ; Arabic language|Arab: شيطان,Shaitan is a Abrahamic term which is traditionally applied to an angel, demon, or minor god in many belief systems.

Satan plays various roles in the Tanakh, the Apocrypha and New Testament. In the Tanakh, Satan is an angel whom God uses to test man for various reasons usually dealing with his level of piety. In the Apocrypha and New Testament, the term Satan refer to a preternatural entity, an evil, rebellious demon who is the enemy of God and mankind, and the central embodiment of evil. Satan is also commonly known as the Devil, the "Prince of Darkness," Beelzebub, Belial, Lucifer, and Mephistopheles. In the Talmud and some Kabbalist works, Satan is sometimes called Samael. In the fields of angelology and demonology these different names sometimes refer to a number of different angels and demons, and there is significant disagreement as to whether any of these entities are actually evil.

In Islam, Iblīs (Arabic إبليس), is the primary devil. He is commonly referred to in the Qur'an as Shaitan.

src:http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Satan
Back to top Go down
jzflores27
Scavenger
Scavenger
jzflores27

Male Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:00 pm

oh no!!! ano n nangyayari? Confused Confused Confused

ktakot!!! wah!!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 Satan

Nine dayes they fell; confounded Chaos roard,
And felt tenfold confusion in thir fall
Through his wilde Anarchie, so huge a rout
Incumberd him with ruin: Hell at last
Yawning receavd them whole, and on them clos'd,
Hell thir fit habitation fraught with fire
Unquenchable, the house of woe and paine.
- Milton, Paradise Lost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:17 pm

Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 Title
http://www.darksites.com/souls/horror/evilguide/

A Step-by-Step Guide to joining the Forces of Darkness
Back to top Go down
putik
Kalang
Kalang
putik

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 Food10

Devil's Food Cake Recipe

For the cake:
9 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1½ cups cake flour (not self-rising)
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1½ cups granulated sugar
2 large eggs, at room temperature
½ cup strong coffee (or water)
½ cup whole or low-fat milk

For the ganache frosting:
10 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
½ cup water
¾ cup (1½ sticks) unsalted butter

1. Adjust the oven rack to the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

2. Butter two 9" x 2" cake pans and line the bottoms with circles of parchment paper.

3. To make the cake layers, sift together the cocoa powder, cake flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl.

4. In the bowl of a standing electric mixer, or by hand, beat
together the butter and sugar about 5 minutes until smooth and creamy.
Add the eggs one at a time until fully incorporated. (If using a
standing electric mixer, stop the mixer as necessary to scrape down the
sides to be sure everything is getting mixed in.)

5. Mix together the coffee and milk. Stir half of the dry
ingredients into the butter mixture, the add the coffee and milk.
Finally stir in the other half of the dry ingredients.

6. Divide the batter into the two prepared cake pans and bake for 25
minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool completely before frosting.

7. To make the frosting, melt the chopped chocolate with the
water in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water,
stirring occasionally until melted. Remove the bowl from the pan of
water.

8. Cut the butter into small pieces and whisk them into the chocolate until completely melted and the ganache is smooth. Cool until spreadable, which may take about 1 hour at room temperature.

To frost the cake:
Run a knife around the inside of each of the cakes which will help
release them from the pans. Tilt one cake out of the pan, remove the
parchment paper from the bottom and invert it back onto a cake plate.
Spread a good-sized layer of icing over the top. Top with the second
cake layer and spread the top and sides with the remaining icing as
decoratively as you want.

Storage: Cake is best the day it is made, although it's fine the
next day. Store at room temperature under a cake dome. Just be sure to
keep cake out of the sun in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
putik
Kalang
Kalang
putik

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Evil walks..
Back to top Go down
_upton_
TOTERO!
TOTERO!
_upton_

Male Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:04 pm

sa demonyo...formation! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
neil
Scavenger
Scavenger
neil

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 Succubus

Mistress of lust Succubus

let her fulfill your desires...
Back to top Go down
bhadzz
Scavenger
Scavenger
bhadzz

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Satan can give you strength,power,pride and even the whole world. He can even deceived you that there is no God at all.That you can do what ever you want without rules. Think twice or maybe in the end you will suffer what he had suffered already... santa
Back to top Go down
isda
Scavenger
Scavenger
isda

Male Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 pm

sabi nga ni neil! "tanggalin na ang mga balat-kayo!"

sa demonyo tayo!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
neil
Scavenger
Scavenger
neil

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:36 am

minsan ka na lang mabubuhay sa mundo di ka pa titikim ng masarap wahahahaha Twisted Evil masarap mg pakademonyo.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
neil
Scavenger
Scavenger
neil

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:53 am

http://www.dpjs.co.uk/good.html

"one of the highlights of this article"

All Good is based on Evil
Between love and altruism there is nothing else we can describe as good that cannot be seen to be selfish. Out of love some people are even inspired to sacrifice themselves. All our "good" motivations are based on carnality, materialism, selfishness and therefore rely on evil. When people deny evil and pretend these things are not true then they veer from honesty and become less in touch with the good things that they attempt to embrace. Ironic. This is perhaps Satanism's biggest point of contention between other religions, as most religions and New Age movements are "white light" and attempt to do the very thing that I am warning against!

For the sake of all the goodness within ourselves we must recognize and accept that we are completely selfish and carnal beings. Evil, even. When we accept this and understand how this works then the good within ourselves can become all the more greater and expressible. Without this embrace of our evil sides we are imbalanced and not capable of fully realizing our "good" potential. More worryingly without accepting our evil side we will not perceive accurately what good itself is and stray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:43 am

neil wrote:
minsan ka na lang mabubuhay sa mundo di ka pa titikim ng masarap wahahahaha Twisted Evil masarap mg pakademonyo.. Twisted Evil
uturn uturn uturn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:43 am

Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 EyeofSatan
Back to top Go down
isda
Scavenger
Scavenger
isda

Male Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:15 pm

The Demon Lover by Elizabeth Bowen

The Demon Lover and Other Stories by Elizabeth Bowen was first published in Britain in 1945. In 1946, the collection was published in the United States under the title Ivy Gripped the Steps and Other Stories. Without exception, reviewers greeted it enthusiastically, praising it for what was described in the New Yorker as ‘‘a completely successful explanation of what war did to the mind and spirit of the English people.'' Today, ''The Demon Lover'' is probably the most anthologized of Bowen's short stories, and critics claim that it reflects some of Bowen's greatest strengths as a writer.
Bowen was inspired to write ‘‘The Demon Lover'' during World War II, after having experienced the Blitz, or aerial bombardment, of London by the Germans during 1940-41. Remembering the effects of World War I, people in London were overwhelmed by the events of World War II. Bowen's story, then, attempted to encapsulate the ‘‘war on top of war’’ sentiment which prevailed in post-Blitz London.
In ‘‘The Demon Lover’’ the main character, Mrs. Drover, confuses World War II with World War I. Returning home to collect some personal belongings during the aftermath of a recent bombing, she thinks of her long-dead fiance to the point where the reader does not know if this is a ghost story or simply a story of one character's neurotic mental state.
Back to top Go down
neil
Scavenger
Scavenger
neil

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Twisted Evil kung hindi naimbento ang kasamaan walang magagandang laro ngun sa PC games! wahahahaha violence!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)   Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food for the devil (sa demonyo ka ba?)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next